- Authors must prepare their papers using the following template:Microsft word.
- The maximum number of pages in each paper is nine (9) pages. Papers with more than 9 pages will be automatically rejected.
- English is the official language of the conference.
- Authors can submit their papers in pdf format through the CMT submission system at:
- Papers will be reviewed before presentation at ICCEIS2022.
As was the case in ICCEIS 2021, after the conference, papers will be sent to MDPI (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute) to:
- Publish all the accepted papers in a dedicated issue of Engineering Proceedings Journal, with the authors retaining copyright and the text can be reused with attribution.
- Assign and register a digital object identifier (DOI) for each published paper.
- Publish an Electronic conference Book with an ISBN number.
- These benefits are included in the registration fees.
- We are negotiating the possibility of publishing extended versions of ICCEIS 2022 papers in indexed journals.